Because everybody deserves a good hair day every day.
Think about all the times you’ve stopped people on the street to find out about their hairstyle. We bet you’ve done it at least twice a week if you’re into hair care and natural afros. There is so much about the African hair that has not yet been discovered. Did you know that different places all around the world have different ways of doing their hair?
For example in Burundi, you’ll have to be super strict to the hairdressers before they blow dry your hair, they’d prefer to struggle with your curls, no matter how painful it is. In Kenya, there’s no batting an eye when you ask for perm and a hot comb at the end.
This is the very reason why software goddesses Esther Olatunde, Priscilla Hazel and Cassandra Sarfo innovated Tress, a new natural texture app for types of black hair. Here my ladies, is your new savior.
According to the creators, “Tress is a fun, passionate community of black women from around the world sharing and discovering new hairstyles.”
With this app one could
* Discover new hairstyles to inspire you during your next salon visit
* See detailed information about hairstyles including specific products used, name of the salon, and price range
* Filter hairstyles according to category, location and price range
* Bookmark any desired hairstyle for future reference
* Share your favorite hairstyles and get compliments and hair care secrets from our supportive community.
What more could a girl ask for?
Excited like we are? Check it out on Google Play and tell us what you think.