Because one can never have enough.
He’s the ultimate kid next door.
We could call it his marque style, or just his preference for the simple but Jones is driving us crazy with his signature denim pants.
Take notes boys, here are five ways to rock jeans the Jones way.
1. In a breezy weather such as this, keep it warm and light with a sweatshirt and Timberland boots. Combat can be a difficult design to pull but check out how such an appropriate color code made it easy for him to rock that cap.
2. There’s a subtle sexiness in white tees and blue jeans. Mix it up with brightly colored sneaks and you’re ready to go.
3. Usually, the rule is to keep of the horizontal strips to avoid looking shorter of fatter. The secret is in the fitting. Make sure the shoulder pads lie exactly on your shoulders and that the length of the arms is equal to yours. If not, pull it up to the elbows like Jones.
4. You can’t fault a man in full on denim. Quite the tricky outfit to pull off without looking like a ghost from the 80’s. However, opt for a single colored T shirt, preferably black or white since you’re already so blue and then maximize on the jewelry. Notice how in all of his outfits Khaligraph doesn’t miss a gold chain?
5. Most guy over look grey jeans when shopping, a serious self-disservice. Maybe Jones’ black, grey and red outfit will change your mind. It’s not a Christian thing, but a few shades of grey should keep the ladies interested.