Something different for your lil man
When schools close, that's the perfect time to give your kids a mini make-over, like giving them new swanky hairstyles.
For girls, it's easy as there are a tonne of hairstyles to try out. For baby boys though, you're not left with much asides haircuts and other styles such as fros and cornrows
The good thing about holidays is that you can try unconventional styles that are not allowed at school say a mohawk or temporary dreads or your son's favorite Footballer's hairstyle. It could also be a hairstyle inspired by his favorite cartoon. For instance if he likes Spiderman, you could have the sides cut into a spiderweb design.
For many mothers, the fear of being judged as a bad mom leads them to just shaving the kid's hair fully. In my opinion, it's okay to play around with your son's hair for the holidays. It's just for a short while and it's something different that he will probably like and trust me, your son will not mind all the attention he will be getting from the rest of the estate kids for having the coolest haircut.
Here are some hair ideas you can try for the holidays.
1. Lock it up if the school allows.
2. Or you could go for temporary baby locks.
3. A kinky short fro achieved by rubbing the hair with a hot towel.
4. His favorite footballer or musician's hairstyle.
5. Or his favorite cartoon character inspired hairstyle.
6. Cornrows? Why not...
7. The good old mohawk style.
8. A funky and modern fro style with shaven sides.
9. A shorter version of the same style...
10. Travis Scott inspired style?
11. Something simple.
13. Another non-risque style for moms who prefer to keep it simple.