No better way to show off your sexy legs
The other day, LeBron James caused a stir online when he walked out of an interview wearing a Thom Browne suits shorts, complete with a grey alligator bag, sunglasses and boots. Lol it’s almost as if something was missing, to make that outfit complete…and that’s the full pants.
And imagine, yeah, imagine, this whole outfit is estimated to have cost USD 46,964.95. Yeah, you don’t wanna do the math into Ksh because you’ll get depressed. He looked
a bit ridiculous, don’t you think?
Hence my sentiments that suits shorts should be left to women. Woman totally rock the shorts and matching blazer look. In fact, I’d like to think that every woman needs at least one shorts suit in her closet for those sunny afternoons when you need to glam up and show off your sexy legs. The good thing about the outfit is that you can have one tailor made into the length of shorts you want, be it short shorts or slightly longer ones. You can also have the outfit made in fabrics such as houndstooth, tartan, window pane or even florals and stripes for a standout look. You can style the shorts suits in many ways and as a plus, you can wear the blazer and shorts as separates, how cool is that? Not convinced yet? Perhaps these photos of fashionistas slaying the shorts suits will convince you to get yourself one.
See how to style and wear your shorts suit:
1. You can never go wrong with a pastel shorts suit.
2. You could go for a pop of color for a vibrant summery look.
3. A head to toe matchy-matchy look.
4. The fabric doesn't have to be boring or the cliche grey and black tones.
Feel free to try out prints such as florals and stripes.
5. The good thing with this look is that you can easily dress it up or dress it down, depending on the occassion.
A shorts suit paired with cute slip ons or mules makes for a perfect casual weekend at the mall look. If you swap the flats for heels, then you dress it up. Easy peasy.
6. If you love African prints, by all means, feel free to have one in a cute Kitenge or even Kente fabric print.
While styling prints though, go for plain tops to avoid being overly busy.
7. You have many options when it comes to styling your shorts suit.
From tank tops, to blouses, cute vest, crop tops, and bralettes.