The former media personality is not only blessed with looks but also curves and style for days. But what makes her stand out? Kamene loves to experiment with colors, wears form-fitting clothes that accentuate and flatter her silhouette and exudes confidence and evidently, that’s why she has been driving the guys crazy ever since she made her debut on Ebru TV.
The former Ebru TV Host may no longer be gracing our TV screens but she sure is gracing our social media timelines with her beauty. Kamene has joined the league of other fashion influencers and celebrities collaborating with smaller fashion businesses and she’s doing a great brand influencing job while at it.
Recently, she collaborated with Adore Wear, a stockiest dealing in trendy wear for the modern Kenyan woman, debuting a series of photos in stylish skirts, dresses and ensembles.
Check her out:
1. Slaying in an all white co-ord set.
2. A classic black and red ensemble. Pencil skirts look great on curvy figures.
3. Sexy in a bandage pencil skirt and stripped top.
4. Looking gorgeous in a floral gown that flatters her figure.
5. Stunning in an unstructured dress top paired with a pencil skirt and sexy heels.