Crossing boarders for love
Gone are the days where people looked down upon dating outside of your race.
Increasingly, we are seeing African men with white women and black women get married to white men. There's just something beautiful about the black and white mix. Two cultures blending into one. Interracial relationships are not always easy, there are so many judgemental people out there and racists who still think that people should not date outside of their race. There's also the issue of mixed kids growing up struggling to find their true identity and trying to fit in. However, all in all, I'm all for people following their hearts.
These Kenyan interracial couples are proof that love sees no color.
2. Adelle Onyango and her hubby.
3. Wendy Kimani and her Dutch husband, Marvin.
4. Socialite, Corazon Kwamboka bagged herself a hottie.
5. Fashionpreneur Diana Opoti and her partner.
6. Fashion influencer Lucia Musau and hubby.
8. Octopizzo and girlfriend.
9. DJ Moz and wife Deborah.
10. Nyota Ndogo and her hubby.
11. Eric Omondi and Chantal.
12. Michelle Yola and partner.