The essay will run through July 24, 2019, with the theme, "Enhancing Confidence in Nigeria for Nation Building: Towards Economic Success and Improved Quality of Life for Nigerians."
NESG partners NUC on essay competition for university students – here's how to participate
The Nigerian Economic Summit Group (NESG), a private sector-led think-tank organisation, has partnered with the National Universities Commission (NUC) on its 25th Nigerian Economic Summit (NES) essay competition for university students.
In a statement made available to Business Insider SSA, NESG said the "essays will generate ideas on how to help drive economic change and transform Nigeria into a modern and globally competitive nation where its citizens can have improved quality of life and also get youths to start thinking “Nation Building”".
- Entry must be written in English
- One entry per participant
- 1,500 maximum word count
- Plagiarism is not accepted
- Submitted before July 24, 2019.
- All entries must be properly referenced using the American Psychological Association style (APA) style.
- Paid internship at the NESG
- All expense paid trip to 25th Nigerian Economic Summit in Abuja, October 2019
- Essay presentation to an audience of top pubic/private officials
- Prestigious certificate of performance
How to apply
Logon to http://www.nesgroup.org/essay/
Register and submit your essay.
The top 3 winners will emerge and other essays shortlisted will be used by the NESG during and after the national economic summit in October 2019.
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: