- LinkedIn has released its annual list of the jobs that will be in demand this year.
- According to the social media platform for professionals and job seekers, the demand for soft skills and understanding of Artificial intelligence (AI) is in high demand all over the world.
- These jobs below are particularly relevant for Nigerians and job seekers from other parts of Africa looking for work abroad.
The 15 jobs and skills you need to stand out in the workplace in 2020
For the past two years, LinkedIn has been releasing a list of the skills and jobs companies need the most.
Now in its third year, the platform's Emerging Jobs Report has highlighted the skills and fastest-growing jobs around the world.
Here are the 15 most important jobs and skills for 2020, according to LinkedIn:
- Artificial intelligence specialist
Skills: Machine learning, deep learning, TensorFlow, Python, natural language processing
- Robotics engineer
Relevant for: Information technology and services, industrial automation, computer software, financial services, automotive
- Data scientist
Skills: Machine learning, data science, Python, R, Apache Spark
- Full Stack engineer
- Site reliability engineer
Skills: Amazon Web Services, Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker products, Terraform
- Customer success specialist
Skills: Software as a Service, Salesforce, customer relationship management, account management, customer retention
- Sales development representative
Skills: Salesforce, Software as a Service (SaaS), lead generation, sales
- Data engineer
Skills: Apache Spark, Hadoop, Python, Extract/Transform/Load (ETL), Amazon Web Services
- Behavioural health technician
Skills: Applied behaviour analysis, Autism spectrum disorders, behavioural health, mental health
- Cybersecurity specialist
Skills: Cybersecurity, information security, network security, vulnerability assessment, information assurance
- Back end developer
- Chief revenue officer
Skills: Strategic partnerships, startups, Software as a Service, go-to-market strategy, executive management
- Cloud engineer
Skills: Amazon Web Services, cloud computing, Docker products, Ansible, Jenkins
- Product Owner
Relevant for: Information technology & services, financial services, computer software, insurance, hospital and healthcare
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: