- To change the Wi-Fi network, you will have to forget the network on your device currently and go through the set up process to connect your Google Home to a new Wi-Fi network.
- Here's how to change the Wi-Fi network on your Google Home.
- Visit Business Insider's Homepage for more stories.
The Google Home can be a helpful personal assistant, and is a convenient way to connect all of the smart devices in your home.
Once your devices are connected to your Google Home , you can control them all from your phone via the Google Home app, or simply with the sound of your voice.
You can ask the Google Assistant on your device to tell you the weather, find a song on Spotify, or even play a show on Netflix if you have it connected to your TV.
However, in order for the Google Home to do any of this, it first has to be hooked up to a functioning Wi-Fi network. If you need to change Wi-Fi networks for any reason, you can do so in the Google Home app.
Here's how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change the Wi-Fi network on your Google Home
2. Tap on the name of your Google Home device.
3. Tap the settings button in the upper right corner of the screen. It's the one shaped like a gear, second from the right.
4. Tap "Wi-Fi." It should be second from the bottom on the list of options.
5. Tap the red "Forget This Network" button. You will then be taken back to the app's home screen.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- How to set up any Google Home, Google's versatile smart speaker, in just a few minutes
- How to setup and use Google Home with your iPhone or Android device
- How to use and customize Google Assistant on your phone or Google Home
- How to change your Google Home's voice to numerous options, including the voices of celebrities like John Legend and Issa Rae
- How to reset any Google Home device to its factory settings, if it's malfunctioning or you're planning to sell it
NOW WATCH: How autopilot on an airplane works
- How to see all the apps you've ever downloaded on your iPhone in 6 simple steps
- How to delete the Steam gaming application on your Mac, and make sure it doesn't leave any data behind
- How to delete a guest user account on your Mac computer
SEE ALSO: The best Google Assistant smart speakers