- If you use the mobile version of Google Chrome, keep in mind that your printing process will vary depending on what kind of phone you have.
- On a desktop, you can also print from Google Chrome using a keyboard command.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more .
There are so many subtle differences between internet browsers that seemingly simple things like printing can become technological obstacles.
Assuming you've done that, here's how to start printing via the Chrome browser.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to print from Google Chrome on your desktop
2. Click the three stacked dots in the top-right of the browser window and click "Print."
3. Enter your printing settings. This will include selecting the printer you want to use, choosing the page orientation, and picking what pages should be included.
4. Once everything is set properly, click "Print."
You can also reach the printing menu by pressing Ctrl + P on a PC keyboard, or Command + P on a Mac keyboard.
How to print from Google Chrome on your mobile device
1. Open the Chrome app and go to the page or document you want to have printed.
2. iPhone users should tap the "Share" button in the top-right corner of the screen, while Android users should tap the "More" button (three dots) in the top-right corner and then select "Share."
3. Tap "Print."
4. Choose your settings, as well as the printer you want to use, and then select "Print."
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech :
- How to remove a Google account from Google Chrome to erase its browsing data, bookmarks, and more
- How to add bookmarks in Google Chrome on desktop or mobile
- How to restore Google Chrome tabs in 3 different ways
- How to change your homepage on a Google Chrome browser for Mac or PC
- How to change your Google Chrome autofill settings, and edit saved addresses or payment information
- 'What is Spotify Connect?': How to use Spotify Connect to turn your phone into a Spotify remote
- 'What is Google Chrome?': How to use Google Chrome and set it as the default browser on your computer
- How to find 'clean' songs on Spotify by searching for them, or changing your settings to filter out explicit content