Kenyan singer and self-proclaimed Madam Boss Akothee has sent out a hilarious message of advice to ladies as we approach Valentine’s Day.
Akothee’s hilarious advice to women ahead of Valentines
Ladies, Akothee amesema!
In a post on Instagram, the mother of five asked ladies to be cautious of men because they would turn them into baby making machines and they need insurance before it becomes the case.
She went on to give a seven point plan of how the women can ensure they are okay before having babies for their men and realize that they had been lied to.
Here’s her advice;
"Valentines is loading , Bebeni condoms pliz , this men will turn us into baby manufacturing zones, you are 8 months pregnant and he is posting another one that has just been born , so you wonder Eeeeeeeee kwani tuko wangapi, U need security before we talk of manufacturing babies
2. Roof over my head
3. Security (money in the bank for the period I am pregnant and 3 years latter)
4. Food / clothing and all kinds of basic needs,
5. A car to take me with baby to the hospital
6. We need an account for the baby, we have to save money for at least 5 years in that account, before pregnancy, and I am the only signatory.
7. We need a family lawyer, that will advise both parties just increase relationship go south, no naysayers and family breakers , every child needs a mother and a father
Whoever is ready with this conditions, come let’s have a new family"
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: