7 interesting facts about the sexy video vixen in Diamond’s Baila (Photos)
She has got the sauce!
Her name is Nqobilé (pronounced as Nyobileya) Ntshangase and below are a few interesting facts about her:
1. She is a singer, dancer and commercial model signed to international talent agency Fascia Models.
2. Nqobilé was among the semi-finalists of Britain Got Talent in 2013, this was when she danced with CEO, an all-girl group.
3. She has worked with celebrities such as Rihanna, Drake, Wizkid, D'Banj, Stefflon Don, Future, J Balvin, Awilo Longomba, Tiwa Savage, P-Square and others. She even toured with rapper Drake for the Summer Sixteen Tour.
4. Nqobilé lives in the UK after moving from South Africa as a child.
5. And it was in the UK that she bumped into Kanye who was watching her Afrobeats Session “Just finished teaching a private Afrobeats Session at the #ArtsClub and guess who was watching upstairs #KANYE freaking WEST!!!” She captioned a video hanging out with the Yeezus rapper.
6. When it comes to fashion she likes out-of-the-box looks and looks up to Nicole Richie for style inspiration. “I don’t necessarily have a particular ‘style’ but I love trends and enjoy dressing up and looking good... My biggest inspo (inspiration) right now is Nicole Ritchie,” She told Arinze Nwokolo (Editor of Zen Magazine).
7. She started flying solo after hitting a rut in 2015 and falling into depression. “In 2015, it was a dry spell and depression set in. I began to doubt myself and I wondered if dancing and performing was really the career for me. The group was falling apart and we were no longer getting along. It was a confusing time. Being in CEO dancers was all I had known. To be honest, I was relying too much on CEO dancers and to see that the dynamics of the group as great as they had been in previous years. I was worried about what I was going to do…. With CEO Dancers, it had been a great journey. It was my training ground. And then from there, I had to take that to the next level. From 2016 onwards, there has been a lot of self-growth and a lot of self-belief. I just had to believe in myself. It was the push that I needed,” She told naijachatterbox.com.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: