8 similarities between Betty Kyallo and Lillian Muli
They are the most popular screen bombshells in the country, no wonder they are referred to as TV queens.
We have gathered 8 of them which you can check out below:
Similarities between Betty Kyalo and Lillian Muli
1. Both of them anchor Friday prime time news. Betty anchors ‘Friday Briefing’ on KTN while Lillian handles business in the ‘Weekend Edition’ on Citizen.
2 . Each of them has a kid; Betty has a gorgeous daughter called Ivanna while Lillian’s son is called Josh.
3 . Both of them have worked at KTN though at different times. Lillian Muli started in 2005 where she interned in the production department before being elevated to a news anchor after several screen tests. Five years later, Lillian left the station for Citizen TV. Betty Kyallo currently works there and has been there for more than four years.
4. Both their weddings were both hyped up and extravagant but unfortunately, their marriages ended up in divorce. For Lillian, her marriage lasted for 7 years while Betty's lasted for only six months.
5. They are both alumni of Daystar University where they graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication.
6. They are both second borns, Lillian is the second born of her late father Henry Muli and Peninah Muli while Betty is the second born in a family of four.
7. They both drive multi-million German machines; Lillian Muli drives a Mercedes-Benz, a car famed for its engineering excellence and a rapacious engine while Betty drives a swanky BMW.
8. They have been previously linked to having romantic relationships with powerful politicians by the public. Betty has been linked to Mombasa Governor Ali Hassan Joho while Lillian was linked to Mike Sonko. They, however, denied having any relationship with the two politicians.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: