You definitely want to feel attracted to your partner and be able to get down and dirty with him. But sometimes, there’s just no sexual chemistry due to many reasons such as stress or even when one partner has low libido. If you’re at a point where you no longer look forward to having sex, then it’s clear that you’re not enjoying sex with your partner. Here are signs that you no longer enjoy sex:
1. Sex begins to feel like a chore, or an obligation, so much so, that you don’t even look forward to it.
2. You come up with excuses as to why you can’t have sex and procrastinate. Is “I have a headache babe” familiar?
3. You think about someone else when having sex.
4. And you fantasize about other men.
5. In fact, if you could, cheating is an option.
6. You don’t feel sexually satisfied.
7. So, you masturbate…a lot.
8. You’re afraid to talk to your partner about it, cause you will feel like you’re hurting him and don’t even know how to go about it.
9. You’re put off by your partner. For some reason, you’re not really as attracted or into him as you once were.
ALSO READ: 10 mistakes you're making while kissing