On Saturday, 14th July, a section of Kenyan female celebrities encompassing those in the media and fashion industry were treated to a luxury launch event at the pristine Dusit D2 hotel where a variant of Dettol pomegranate was unveiled.
Dettol eventone pomegranate promises to clear blemishes, leaving the skin smooth, with an even tone, even glow and spotless. Guests in attendance were treated to a lovely afternoon of fine dinning, some bubbly and a stellar performance by up and coming artiste, Steph Kapela.
I must commend the brains behind the execution of the launch as everything, from the decor, to the ambiance, and entertainment that culminated to the grand launch moment was simply outstanding.
The most interesting part of the event was the fact that each attendee had her own dress code to adhere to, giving us vast styles at the event, from elegant dresses to LBDs and even over the top goddess inspired outfits. Without a doubt, the ladies tried their best to bring their best fashion A game.
Check out the fashion at the event:
1. Catherine Kamau stunned in a form-fitting fuchsia dress with fringe details.
2. Cheptoek Boyo went for a floral jumpsuit and accessorized it with a studded belt.
3. Marini Natural's Niyati Patel was ridiculously gorgeous in a studded bodycon LBD paired with electric blue stilettos.
4. Michelle Ntalami stunned in a mullet skirt paired with a lace top and gold stilettos.
5. Joyce Omondi was rather basic in this all black ensemble. Hair and makeup was on point though.
6. Aisha Wanjiku brought the sparkle with her in a gold sequined dress, paired with gold heels and a tiara.
7. The event MC, Pinky Ghelani was elegant in a sexy gold and black shimmery dress paired with a carefully selected pair of heels.
8. Nicolette White was pretty in a flowy gown, accessorized with statement earrings.
9. Tatiana Karanja was comfy in a sheer dress, sequined bomber and block heels.
10. Maureen Waititu showed her impressive snap back game in a black gown that flattered her silhouette. We love the goddess vibe going on.
11. Mwalimu Rachel wore pants with an overskirt and a gold and black corset top that matched the shoes.
12. Deejay Dii, Sarah Hassan and Anita Nderu all looked elegant in their dashing outfits.
13. Ezil was the fierce lady in blue.
14. Makeup on fleek! Nancie Mwai and Miss Mandi forever giving us friendship goals.
15. Lastly, the Over 25 Vlog squad also graced the event and they brought their great vibes, looks and smiles.
All images courtesy of Jobartography.