10 great hairstyles we have seen on Kalekye Mumo (Photos)
Which is your fav?
The TV girl upgraded her wardrobe, soliciting the services of Kenyan stylists and as you already know, a great well put together outfit is incomplete without a neat hairstyle. Kalekye has no signature look. She’s one to switch up hairstyles every now and then for a different look. We have seen her effortlessly rock weaves, wigs, crochet hair, braids, colored hair and even short hair. Evidently, we can draw some inspiration from her on what hairstyle to rock this festive season. If you’re looking for a new style, look no further as we have compiled a list of some of the best hairstyles that she has sported.
1. This bronde slick ponytail.
Bronde is when brown and blonde are mixed together and it's such a cool hair color for bold ladies who are not afraid of experimenting.
2. Kalekye totally loves her pop of color and this blonde extension is stunning.
3. Ponytails have been so in vogue this year. If you haven't tried out a ponytail hairstyle, then you better, before the year ends.
We love how she styled it into a top bun.
4. If you prefer braid styles, you can get a natural hair updo like this one that infuses cornrows.
The good thing about them is that you can easily achieve the look on your own, thanks to all the DIY tutorials available on YouTube.
6. If you want to try colored hair without going through the trouble of dyeing your hair, invest in a colored wig or weave.
7. Spring twists is another style that's so a la mode.
You can get either lengthy or short spring twists and play around with styling options, like this side swept do that Kalekye went for.
8. If you're not so keen on weaves and wigs, you could relax your hair and flat iron it into a cute bob.
For the naturalista sisters, you don't have to relax, you can simply straighten it for a day or two if it's for a special occasion. Sometimes, when hair is relaxed, it lacks volume so you can always go for a track and sew option to give the hair some volime.
9. Crochet styles are so many out there and there's something for everyone.
You could go for a crochet hairstyle which is a protective style.
10. If all else fails, go short. Yup, the big chop is always an option.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: