2 home remedies to treat oily hair
Tea leaves with lemon juice is another good way of treating dandruff. It is also good for a shining hair.
Oily hair are heavy looking and unmanageable hair that clump together, and are more prone to dandruff and itchiness.
Here are two home remedies for oily hair.
Lemon is known for treating dandruff and dirty scalp.
- Rub half a lemon on your scalp before shower.
- Leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your hair off normally with shampoo.
- Try this treatment only occasionally.
Tea Leaves And Lemon Juice
- Boil dry tea leaves in water.
- Strain and then let the water cool completely.
- Add the juice of half a lemon.
- Apply this on the scalp and hair and leave for an hour.
- Wash your hair normally.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: