Hairstyle inspirations for the week from your favorite celebs
Looking for a new hairdo? We got you
Every now and then, we ladies get to a point where we have no clue on what hairstyle to wear. Sometimes, we are afraid to try something new but then again, you'll never really know what works for you best if you never try right? Think of something completely new and random like a new hair color, the big chop, a different braid color, or maybe, just a cute hairstyle that's transitional from from formal to informal settings and one that won't cost a bomb. We have compiled some hairstyles from Kenyan celebrities to inspire your next hairstyle.
From Julie Gichuru to Joyce Omondi, here are cute hairstyle inspirations for the week.
1. Kobi Kihara's pineapple hairstyle that's uber cute.
2. Go for a different colored box braid style and style the braids into a half top bun like Julie Gichuru.
3. The midway cornrow styles adorned with beads like this style on Joyce Omondi are quite on trend.
4. How gorgeous is this blonde crochet hairstyle by Kalekye?
5. Or this pixie look by Catherine Kamau which can be achieved with a weave or you could get a pixie wig instead.
7. If all else fails, grab a turban and salvage a bad hair day like Diana Marua.
ALSO READ: Cute jumbo cornrow styles to try out
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: