First of all, Marini Boss Mitchelle Ntalami is hot!
She is a 33 year old first class honors holder in Arts and Communication. She worked with scangroup as an account manager before she moved to Italy to pursue Interior Design at the Florence Design Academy.
It was in 2014 that this sassy no nonsense boss chick founded her millionaire hair care line Marini Naturals.
With a bit of history on company management from her first business venture, the Brandvine Group which provides creative brand design and interior design solutions to companies and individuals, Ntalami has steered Marini into great success in just three years.
Something else she's winning at?
Here's ten reasons why.
1. In the cold weather, she opts for Vivo Active Wear's Wrap around dress and brown thigh high suede boots. Gotta love that orange.
2. And when she goes black she hit you with that multi colour African print neck piece. Can we raid your wardrobe please?
3. She knows her monochrome. Match your flowered pencil skirt with a formal white shirt like Ntalame for a fuller look. It's called the flower magic.
4. Mitchelle keeps it simple. Check out her sexy Vivo maxi dress.. When you're done checking out her killer curves, bask at the glory of that neck piece.
5. Talk about a toned body! Ntalami in this blue dress is all the reason you need to get yourself signed back to the gym.
6. The boss lady is a stern reminder that the cheetah print can never go out of style.
7. She could also beat Elle Wood's pink from Legally Blonde.
8. Anyone planning for prom? Ntalami's got you.
9. Need I say anything more?
10. I didn't think so either.
Here's a few more...