If you scroll through the gram, every other
Well, besides those that have gone under the knife and those wearing butt enhancements, others just have the right tips to make the butt look bigger in photos. Ya'll the struggle is real.
If big butts are the in thing, we gotta get with the program, and by we I mean you and I. If you have ever seen some of these Instagram famous people in real life, you will realize that they are not as thick as they appear to be and that's why the body positivity movement needs to be taken seriously. A lot of what you see online is a facade. People will only show their highlights on Instagram. They will only show the fancy cars, fancy dinners, fancy clothes...on the gram, no one is working and taking matatus it's all passport gang and living the life. But remember, people will only show you what they want you to see. That includes the body poses.
When it comes to photos, it's all about faking it to make it. Most people assume skinny girls have the flattest tummies but the truth is, for most of us, the minute we sit down, our stomachs fold themselves into two tyres. The same goes with the butt poses, most of these thick butts aren't thick in real life it's all about photo tricks.
If you're into the whole gram thing and you want your butt to appear bigger, here are three poses you need to practise. All you need to remember is that the leg angles are everything in making your butt look bigger.
1. First of all, face sideways then using the inner leg bend it to the front slightly, while the other remains straight.
2. Slightly arch your back and suck in that stomach girl.
3. Tilt your face towards the camera, place your hands on your thighs or you could grab your t-shirt, hair, earring, or hold a prop such as a coffee mug.
Smize (smiling with the eyes) and you're big booty ready!
1. Again, face sideways and bend your knee, then tilt your leg slightly towards the other leg.
2. Face the camera and do your thing...smile, smize, pout or have a resting bitch face.
1. Have your butt facing the camera.
2. Bend one knee and tilt your head to the side the camera and boom!
It's all about the legs! Watch the short video here.