Here are outfit ideas you should definitely steal.
Outfit of the day: Teen Republik's Tracy Wanjiru
TV personality and fashion blogger, Tracy Wanjiru has a deep love for the stylish. From street-funk to office wear, it seems Tracy leans towards the flirty sophisticated yet dependable designs. No wonder she won MTV Africa's Best Dressed Star 2016.
1. Trench coats seem unrealistic in this sun but that's not what he'll be thinking when you walk into a date in this and pair of great heels. Keep your colours bright and girly for the full feminine effect.
2. Again, there's a whole lot of beauty in the simple. You know, something like this blouse and denim look that Tracy is rocking. Sexy it up a bit with a low cut cleavage.
3. Let the boys know who's boss with this amazing look. When it comes to suits, it's safer to try a tailor made that will fit perfectly. If not, then make sure your pants are just about the ankles so that you can show off your shoes in their full glory. High heels ladies, high heels.
4. Skater skirts are very sexy, however, they can also look very basic. The secret is in the top that you wear. Like Tracy's for instance, match your skirt with a body con top to flatter your curves.
5. You can't put a price on a good velvet dress. Velvet has a way of accentuating your figure and in all the right places.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: