With the ladies, you get to enjoy the rear view and wasp-like small waistlines, with the guys however, you best recognize their expensive statement watches.
Check out these Celebs and their super cool watches
When it comes to fashion they clock in with style.
It's such a common pose. Being a celebrity is all about status and influence, so catch your favorite celebs dead wearing knock offs or without their statement designer watches.
However, not all are culprits. In the words of the ever stunning Kagwe Mungai, "It's an acquired taste."
While they wouldn't dish out on how just how expensive these pieces are, our male celebs break no sweat in flaunting their obviously costly accessories.
Check out some of the hottest ones we've seen so far.
1 Comedian and advertising big wig, Eric Omondi starts off our list.
2. The very humble Dj Bash of Homeboys Radio wasn't left behind either.
3. The fashionable TV show host, KTN's Jamal Gaddafi is big on watches.
4. Kristoff Mluyha wa Busia gave up his prized mwiko for a classy accessory.
5. When it comes to style, Abbas Kubaff doesn't play.
6. This super hot news anchor, Citizen Tv's, Hassan Mugambi loves his Bulgari piece.
7. Let's not forget Kagwe Mungai's cool watch.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: