Even though fashion designers are re-inventing the wheel when it comes to the denim fabric, some pieces remain perennial, such as denim jackets. The classic denim jacket has limitless styling options, from dressing it up to dressing it down for a casual weekend look. We have seen high end luxury clothing labels such as Gucci adding pizzazz to the denim jacket by adding embroidery for instance and indeed, a denim jacket doesn't have to be plain and boring.
If you love clothes that have character, then this article is for you. There's no better way to upgrade a look than by throwing on a denim jacket and speaking of which, these denim trends will breathe life into your closet.
1. An embroidered jacket cause a little color and pattern never hurt anyone.
2. Say it out loud with your statement/graphic jacket.
3. Slay it in a cropped denim jacket. Cropped jackets are still in vogue this year.
4. An oversized denim jacket to add flair to a plain and basic look.
5. A denim jacket with lace up or embellishments details because? Balmain did that!
6. A splash of color. A blue denim jacket is cute but a colored one is even better. Standout in a vibrant yellow, pink or even red denim jacket.