The Italian street and luxury wear line, Off-White by Ghanaian-American founder, Virgil Abloh has been so on trend this year, with the industrial belt being the most common. The Off-White brand features clothes written 'Off-White' especially on the side of the pants or jacket arms. They deal in both male and female wear. Kenya celebrities have also not been left behind. The good thing about the industrial belt is that you can pretty much pair it with anything, from shorts to dresses to jeans. I love the fact that it completes the look by adding an unexpected dimension to the look. While the gents can also rock the belt, most are preferring the Off-White joggers or jackets.
Check out how Kenyan celebs are rocking the Off-White trend (Photos)
The trend is here to stay
Have a look at how Kenyan celebs are rocking the outfits:
ALSO READ: 2018 fashion trends you need to know about
1. NRG Radio's Tanasha Donna shows us how to dress for a night concert.
2. Victoria Kimani was rocking the trend before the rest of the world caught up.
3. Socialite Amber Ray wore hers over a form-fitting maxi dress paired with a denim vest.
4. Talia Oyando wore her Off-White industrial belt over a chic romper.
5. Gospel artiste Holy Dave totally rocked his Off-White outfit.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: