Gorgeous his & hers African print designs to inspire your Ruracio outfit (Photos)
Twinning with bae.
There are many his & hers outfit designs. Many people go for the design where by the lady has an African print dress and the gent wears a shirt made of the same fabric. But that’s becoming cliché cause everyone is doing that. Now, there are many other modern and trendy designs that you can have your tailor make from you, spanning from mermaid dresses, skater dresses to a little more intricate designs. As for the gent’s outfit, you can choose to go full blown African print or have just a dash of it on a plain color, just enough to match your lady.
While most people will go for modest skirt or dresses designs, now, you can even have a pants design for the lady. I’m not so sure that will be taken so kindly by the folks seeing as this is a Ruracio and the lady is expected to be modest and decent (and some tribes still look down upon women in trousers) but if you’re that daring fashion conscious modern bride-to be, then why not?
Check out some designs to inspire your his & hers outfit when your Ruracio time comes:
1. A glamorous design for the lady that's similar yet slightly different from the gent's shirt.
2. Head to toe matching his and hers African print outfit.
3. A summery casual Dashiki print for a Ruracio perhaps in the hot season.
4. If you don't want a shouting fabric, you can do for something more subtle like a polka dot fabric with a toned down color.
5. We are giving this Dashiki his & hers outfit a big thumbs up. Plus we love how the lady added a turban to complete the look.
6. You can never go wrong with an African print maxi dress while your man rocks the same print in form of a shirt and plain colored pants.
7. Pant suit his & hers for the modern day bride-to be.
8. You could also wear matching his & hers shirts...
9. Go for fabrics that have a unisex appeal.
10. When in doubt, you can never go wrong in an all white outfit with subtle but eye catching details...
11. The only issue with white is, you can't have wine peacefully.
12. A trendy and modern design of a ruffled dress with a plunging neckline, a bit more risque and perhaps best for that daring bride-to be.
13. The colors do not have to be similar if you both like different colors. You can have a dress in your favorite color and the gent in his, then incorporate an African print fabric to match.
It's different, unique and still smart.
Which is your favorite?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: