She's killing it
Throughout her pregnancy, Risper has been slaying maternity style, showing us that a baby bump is no excuse to lose our sex appeal. Nowadays, pregnancy style is all about flaunting the baby bump as opposed to hiding it like back in the day. Figure hugging outfits, shift dresses and comfy athleisure wear have been Risper’s go to wardrobe staples when it comes to pregnancy slayage. The former socialite who is now married to husband Brian, loves to keep her life lowkey and while they expect the delivery of their tot, they keep themselves busy with their rice soap business and a YouTube channel, where they share bits of their lives with their fans. Risper is in her third trimester and expecting the delivery of her baby soon enough. One thing that’s certain though is that she made a very sexy pregnant mama. See more of her pregnancy style:
1. How cute is this form fitting red dinner dress with lace details and statement sleeves.
Perfect outfit choice for a pregnant mama attending an upscale event or date night with the hubby
2. She looks stunning in the off shoulder trend.
Off shoulder dresses and tops with bell sleeves are not only stylish but also a comfortable choice when it comes to maternity style.
3. When pregnant, you can never go wrong with athleisure style.
Leggings/joggers/trackpants paired with the classic plain tee and comfy sneakers. Probably one of the most comfy looks out there and if done right, doesn't compromise on your style. Be sure to create a balance though; if the bottoms are loose, go for a fitting top and vice versa.
4. A cute and stylish Ankara dress with bell sleeves.
A great sunny weekend outfit choice for the stylish pregnant woman.
5. Shift dresses are a must-have and also come in handy as a great maternity wear for the first and second trimester since they're free and comfortable.
6. A whole other level of pregnancy style slayage.
Velvet bodycon midi dress, paired with matching heels and a leather jacket. Very chic look for a night out or date night.