Ankara jumpsuits are a must-have
When it comes to the colorful wax print fabric, there are incalculable ways you can use it and that right there, is the beauty of Ankara. Whether you’re a fan of blazers, suits, a simple but edgy pencil skirt or even a dress, you can turn your fabric into pretty much anything, with the help of a skilled tailor. One of my absolute favs is the Ankara jumpsuit. Not only does it help you standout from the crowd, but it also comes in handy as the perfect wedding guest outfit or even an outfit you can fish out for an upscale event, not forgetting that there’s a myriad of designs to choose from, depending on what tickles your fancy, style wise. As a woman, you should have at least one jumpsuit in your closet, if you have none, why not have one made from Ankara? We gave you some designs some time back, but there can never be enough when it comes to fashion so here are more stunning designs to inspire you.
1. We love this intricate but stunning jumpsuit design that infuses Ankara fabric in an edgy way.
Wouldn't this be the perfect wedding guest outfit though?
2. A sleeveless wide legged design that comes with a matching belt to inch the waist for some shape and a turban for a matchy matchy look.
3. Or this design with cut out details and the perfect pop of color.
4. Exaggerated sleeves are still quite in vogue.
You could go for a jumpsuit design with statement sleeves, be it puffy sleeves, sleeves with ruffles or even bell sleeves.
5. There's something so regal about capes.
You have the option of choosing a cape or an overskirt like this stunning number. We love how she went for a plain sweetheart neckline jumpsuit then added a touch of Ankara with the overskirt.
6. A wrap jumpsuit makes for a great design for curvy ladies.
The wrap design helps accentuate the hips while making the waist appear smaller and that gives you shape.
7. A deep plunging neckline jumpsuit that's a little risque for the young, vibrant and bold ladies.
8. Lastly, you can never go wrong with a cold shoulder design.