Every year, we see different denim trends.
Trend alert-cropped jackets
Got none? Just DIY an old jacket
As is customary with style, most trends are a blast from the past, say for instance flared jeans or denim culottes. One of the trends that's taking over the fashion streets this year is cropped jackets. While the most styles we are seeing are the cropped denim jackets, the style is not limited to just denim but also other fabrics too such as camo, leather or puffy jackets.
This is a head turning style that in my opinion is very trendy. There are endless ways to style a cropped jacket. You could bare the midriff if you've been blessed with abs or you could throw it over a body suit or even a blouse.
Plus, if you do not have one or money to splurge on one, you could just DIY by cutting one of your denim jackets into a cropped jacket and voila!
Here's how fashionistas are wearing the cropped jacket.
1. How cute is this camo one?
2. As earlier stated, you could style it with a body suit...
3. Or you could bare your midriff.
4. You could also button it up and pair it with high waisted pants.
5. The cropped denim jacket pulls a double duty - from casual...
6. To super chic and edgy.
7. You could also wear it on a night out.
8. If denim is not your cup of tea, go for other fabrics like Victora Kimani.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: