10 looks that turned heads at the Groove Awards (Photos)
It's all about the glits, glamour and a whole lot of fashion malfunctions.
In pomp and colour, the award ceremony saw the convergence of the creme dela creme in the media industry. And they were going all out. Even Jacky Vike didnt mind adding a few inches to her look while heavily pregnant.
Contemporaries were not left out as Sauti Sol, Avril and Octopizzo among others showed up.
Cladded in Pink sheath, Avril stole the show with her stunning attire.
However, she wasn't the only one.
Check out the best dressed below.
1. Jacky Vike wore heels to the event while very pregnant. Not a good idea, but she looks dashing.
2. Eric Omondi's sexy mama, Chantel brought her A game with her simple black dress and Kimono. Some how she made it worth the red carpet.
3. Self proclaimed fashionista , Dj Sadic looks ever stunning in this slim fit two piece.
4. Courtesy of her own fashion house Styled by Neomi, Neomi Ng'ang'a nailed it with this daring dress.
5. Nyambura may not be a celebrity but she's star for looking so damn good for the red carpet. That dress gives you the goosebumps and oh, it's also Styled by Neomi.
Then there was the following with some serious malfunctions.
1. After gracing so many other events looking waay more gorgeous than this, it's safe to say that Kalekye Mumo could have done better. This African print looks like something she should have worn to Chama meeting. Still, we love the shoes and the hairdo.
2. Shaffie Weru could have also done better. While the boyish looks would be great for a concert like Omarion's tommorrow, it does nothing for the red carpet.
3. Pink is a fancy colour Njugush, we like it, but just not for you. Also, who taught you how to wear a bowtie?
4. Looks like Sauti Sol picked up whatever was clean in their wardrobes and showed up for Groove. Savara should rethink those red sneakers. This was lazy guys.
5. Chipukeezy's mami, Vivian looks like she was going for visiting day when she happened to pass by the awards.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: