Tick tock! Valentine’s is just around the corner. If your baby is due any time from now, why not get a Valentine’s Day-inspired baby name? After all, it’s the month of love. It will be your way of showing love to them.
20 baby names inspired by Valentine's Day
And not Valentine
Besides, we all love good names especially when they are linked to love. And your baby is gonna grateful that you chose such a nice name for them once they are grown. Check out some of them and make a choice:
1. Juliet – Remember Romeo and Juliet by Shakespeare? Juliet or even Julie would make a great name for your girl.
2. Amora – means overflowing with love
3. Rose – who doesn’t love roses?
4. Daisy – perfect name for your girl
5. Jedi – means loved by God
6. Carys – means to love
7. Dove – doves are associated with lovebirds and your baby is a product of two lovebirds, right?
8. Freya – goddess of love
9. Carenza – means to love
10. Mila – Slavic name meaning dear
11. Querida – cute and unique Spanish name which means beloved
12. Sukey / Suki – Japanese name which means beloved
13. Roma – name your baby after the romantic city of Rome
14. Vida – means dearly loved in Hebrew
15. Ruby – like the red precious stone
16. Eros – derived from erotic
17. Amadeus – he who loves God
18. Daryl – means tenderly loved
19. Amanda – worthy of love
20. Pendo – Swahili name which means love
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: