For a majority of us, physical and emotional attraction is very important. When people are dating or looking for potential partners, there are certain traits that they look for.
Desirable traits women look for in men
Is that too much to ask?
While it's important to know exactly what we want in a partner, we should also be careful not to lock ourselves out of the dating pool with our high standards or unrealistic expectations. At the end of the day, we should be open minded enough to give people a chance even if they do not meet our expectations.
Like, have you ever met a guy who was not really your type but after going on a date with him you felt some kind of attraction? Maybe due to his level of intelligence or even his dress code? There are some traits in men that women fall for immediately. We don't want so much btw...
1. We just want a powerful wealthy man who can make it rain.
2. A man who is preferably into fitness and takes care of his body.
3. Cause? Muscles are super sexy. But not too buff. Just enough.
4. A man with some sort of talent, imagine if he can play the guitar and serenade you on weekends?
5. A man with a bit of bad boy vibes. Yeah, we don't want him to be too nice, that's a sissy. A little rough and scruffy is just enough.
6. A man that smells good. When he walks by, his scent lingers on or when he hugs you, you want the hug to last a little longer.
7. A man that oozes elegance. He dresses well, or at least tries to and is well groomed.
8. A man with ambition and one that works hard.
We will be more comfortable with a stable man, financially.
9. A man that can give you good loving.
The greatest thing in this world is to love and be loved.
10. A man that has a beard.
Beards for the win.
Is that too much to ask for?
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: