- Pretty Little Liars alum Ashley Benson, 29, just showed off her super toned abs in an new Instagram selfie.
- The actress's fit body was on full display as she rocked a matching bra and underwear set.
- Ashley credits her physique to Pilates, boxing, and eating healthy (though she loves donuts).
Ashley Benson is showing off her amazing abs in her latest Instagram post, wearing only a super cute reddish-brown bra and high-waisted underwear set.
"Love this little number and you @sweetbabyjamie @thekitundergarments," the Pretty Little Liars alum, 29, captioned the selfie. Fellow celebs quickly took notice of Ashley's fit physique with Women's Health cover star Camila Mendes commenting, "hubba hubba ." Georgie May Jagger (Mick Jagger's daughter) also said, "This body!!!"
Ashley ab's look super sculpted and strongbut they didn't just, ya know, happen. Here's how she stays in such flame-emoji-worthy shape:
Ashley's into cardio.
She shared with Health that she likes to work up a sweat with a solid cardio sesh. "I usually do Pilates three days a week for an hour, and I try to box or do SoulCycle two or three times a week," she said. "There are times I just want to do nothing! But then I don't feel good about myself."
And she loves her squats.
The move she loves to tone her legs? Squats. "Probably squatsand not for my butt but for my legs. We usually do circuit training, so I'll do 25 squats, then I'll run back and forth, and then I'll do lunges to the other side of the gym both ways, run, then squats. I can't move for days!" she told Health.
Ashley's dogs keep her active.
With two pups, she's out on walks (because duh). Plus, she told Health that she starts every morning by playing with them. Awwwww.
She makes sleep a priority.
"I try to take an hour nap. If I don't get sleep, I found that I get really bad anxiety. I started getting panic attacks for two years straight," she told Health.
Oh, and Ashley eats pretty healthy, too...
Ashley everyday diet? It's totally balanced, as she shared with Delish .
- Breakfast: A hard-boiled egg with iced coffee and a splash of half and half
- Lunch: Salad (or a cheeseburger)
- Dinner: Fish ("If I'm trying to be healthy," she says. "Otherwise, probably a cheeseburger.")
...but she also loves donuts.
In 2016, she shared with Delish that she is a huge donut fanspecifically, the chocolate cake variety with chocolate frosting. She also wouldn't say no to a chocolate bar donut. "I have a serious sweet tooth," Ashley said.