Confusion at Jubilee primaries was because of me – Ruto

I am responsible.

DP William Ruto, President Uhuru Kenyatta and Bomet Governor Isaac Ruto

Speaking at Bomet Green Stadium when he unveiled CCM nominees, Ruto stated that he was the one who had all the ideas of planning at the party before he joined the National Super Alliance.

“The confusion in Jubilee is as a result of my departure. I am the one who has all the ideas and plans to succeed. It will be an uphill task to penetrate and sell its candidates in the coming polls,” Ruto said.

The Governor also questioned how Jubilee would guarantee the country free and fair polls during the August 8 election if they failed at their own nominations

“Jubilee is not able to conduct its own primaries. How can we trust it to guarantee Kenyans a free and fair election?” Ruto posed.

The Governor was unveiled as the fifth principal of NASA earlier in the week where he vowed to upset Jubilee in Rift Valley in the upcoming polls.

Meanwhile, Jubilee Secretary General canceled all the nominations across the 21 counties due to the chaos that were witnessed.

"I apologise for the inconvenience caused to our aspirants and supporters... I will take responsibility for the mess. These things took place under my watch. I will work to ensure our supporters get a chance to elect the leaders they prefer to fly Jubilee's flag," Tuju said after the cancellation.

JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!

Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: news@pulselive.co.ke