The former Chesterfield academy coach has some interesting characteristics.
You must have now known the newly appointed Gor Mahia head coach as someone who has played in a number of clubs and coached teams around the globe but I bet you don’t know some things about him.
While speaking to P Live about his target and how he wants to make K’Ogalo better, the former Simba SC coach mentioned seven things which will definitely catch your attention.
Here is the list;
1. He is a Manchester United fan who has a dream of becoming the club’s manager in future.
2. He enjoys life to the fullest and loves social media.
3. He fears Koinange Street in Nairobi City.
4. This is his first time to be in Kenya.
5. He is a great friend of Frank Nuttal, Bobby Williamson and Iddi Salim.
6. He is single; was married 27 years ago but the marriage didn’t work.
7. He has two siblings; a brother and a sister.