It was a star-studded all-white affair
Speaking exclusively to Pulselive.co.ke, Aulgah revealed that the all-white birthday party also doubled up as a homecoming party from the Cannes Fashion Week 2018, (which happens during the Cannes Film Festival) where she was showcasing her Luxury Cannes Collection, representing Kenya. As a first-timer, that was an achievement that called for a celebration.
The designer was joined by her upwardly mobile friends at the Swiss Lenana Hotel in celebrating her achievements and birthday and it was a luxe affair sprinkled with lots of pizzazz.
The guests were lucky enough to be treated to a runway show of the Cannes collection which debuted flowy exquisite gowns with a touch of African print.
Nato Designs is all about details and stupendous attires. Just recently, the fashion house bagged the Outstanding Contribution in Fashion 2018 award. An award given to designers who are at the forefront of contributing to the African fashion industry. Clearly, this former PR guru who quit her job to pursue her dream in fashion is on a roll and totally unstoppable.
Ian Mbugua, Serah Teshna, Carol Odero, Stylist Eddie Kirindo, Susan Kaittany and other fashion enthusiast all brought their fashion A game to celebrate Aulgah and we are totally here for it.
Have a look:
1. Birthday girl, Aulgah Ojijo swirling in an exquisite black bustier gown with fringe details.
2. Cake cutting.
3. Carol Odero stunned in a sheer regal gown.
4. Guests stuck to the all-white dress code.
5. Posh Palace's Susan Kaittany having a selfie moment.
6. Fashion stylish, Eddie Kirindo, Ian Mbugua and blogger Queenter Mercy did not disappoint.
7. Nailantei Kenga, Queenie Mbori and Queenter Mercy all complemented Aulgah perfectly in this shot, with their uber chic outfits.
8. Media girls, Serah Teshna and Anjlee Gadhvi were pretty in figure hugging outfits.
9. Happy girls are the prettiest.
10. Fine dining.