Specifically, one hand-written note says, get Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "to announce that the Biden case will be investigated."
Parnas' text messages with his associates revealed constant surveillance of former US Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch.
The former ambassador testified during Trump's impeachment trial that she was abruptly recalled from her position in May, following a smear campaign.
A text exchange between Parnas and former prosecutor general of Ukraine Yuriy Lutsenko revealed the nature of the surveillance on Yovanovitch.
Giuliani reached out to Zelensky as Trump's personal lawyer to discuss a private matter.
The documents also included a letter from Giuliani to Zelensky, clarifying that he wanted to meet in private. The New York Times reported the meeting was intended to discuss the Bidens connection to Ukrainian energy company Burisma, but it was ultimately cancelled due to a public firestorm surrounding a trip to Ukraine.
- Read more:
- Marie Yovanovitch says she felt 'threatened' by Trump when he attacked her on a phone call with the Ukrainian president
- Experts say Trump's attacks on Marie Yovanovitch during the impeachment hearing amount to witness intimidation
- Trump's ex-Ukraine envoy said she felt 'shocked' and threatened when Trump told Ukraine's president she was 'going to go through some things'
- Justin Trudeau blames escalation between Trump and Iran for the deaths of 63 Canadians in the crash of Flight 752
- Explosive new report says Russia hacked the Ukrainian company Burisma most likely to get dirt on the Bidens
- White House reportedly expects several GOP senators to break ranks and call for witnesses in Trump's impeachment trial