Some got the memo, others? Not so much!
The event was supposed to be a jaw dropping showcase of talent and stellar performances by local artistes and the main act, Nigeria’s Wizkid. However, it turned out to be one of the worst events that Kenyan revelers have ever had the pleasure to attend. Basically, call it a waste of time, energy and money so if you missed out on this event, please, don’t bother to give yourself FOMO. On the real though, Kenyan event organizers need to do better. There’s so much room for improvement. That said, we love the fact that people took time to at least look good. Check out some of the looks spotted at the event:
1. Wizkid was stylish in a Gucci 80s patch sweatshirt and Off-White camo pants.
He completed the look with retro glasses, a beanie and stylish sneakers. A ten outta ten look if you ask us!
2. Our girl Fena was so stylish in a matching tartan shirt and pants which she paired with a white blazer and matching sneakers.
Peep the way she folded the pants for an edgy look.
3. Vivian was looking rather basic in a romper and knee-high boots.
4. Kaligraph loves his tees and jeans look.
Also, is it just us or does he really love white clothes? We are digging the paint splatter jeans.
5. Tallia Oyando was super pretty in her side slit pants paired with a crop top and Vans.
6. Barak Jaccuzi was ouchea looking like he stepped out of a Virgil Abloh runway.
His mates looked great too in their athleisure ensembles.
7. Kagwe Mungai looked like a whooooooole snack in that biker jacket.
8. Appropriate statement tees for the event. Twinning is winning.
You can never go wrong with a simple graphic tee and jeans, paired with sneakers when going for a concert.
9. This dress for a night music concert?
Sis looked like she was going for a cocktail event, but she's pretty, and she rocked the dress pretty well, so we will give her a pass.
10. This lady definitely got the concert fashion memo.
Worker boots, skinny jeans paired with a bodysuit and a chunky sweater to stay warm. Ladies, take notes.
11. Party girl don't care over here was lit.
The animal print bralette and high waisted shorts plus a denim jacket is another great concert look.
12. There's always that one girl that wears heels to a concert...
This lady was performing with Le Band though, so it's allowed. Otherwise, if you really have to wear heels to a concert, ensure they're block heels, to give you the walking and dancing power.
13. Bro with oversized jacket...I get the look he was going for, but he ended up looking like a watchie. We love the sneakers though...
14. Fine girl no pimple.
Crochet bralettes paired with shorts and a jacket, be it a bomber, denim or leather jacket, make for a great concert outfit.
15. Swaggy in all black everything...
When dressing for a concert, always ensure you merge comfort and style, but also don't forget to keep warm. Most concerts end late in the wee hours of the night or morning and it's pretty cold at that time, so it's always necessary to carry a stylish jacket. If you get tired of carrying it, you can tie it on your waist, for a grunge look.
16. Pro tip, avoid white sneakers during a concert.
They get so dirty from the grass, dust and mud stains, it's unbelievable and, we all know that cleaning white sneakers is no cakewalk. This trio looked great in their trendy outfits though.
17. So much going on here style-wise. Cute smiles though.
18. Hide yo wives...this guy had that "I'm here to steal all your girlfriends" cheeky smile that we like.