These bridesmaids slayed it in rainbow dresses(Photos)
Don't you think it's time to experiment more with color?
Deciding the best color for your bridesmaids’ dresses can be so demanding especially if you are a color person. The good news, however, is that you can choose to work with several colors and it still turns out perfectly.
Give more color and warmth to your wedding by using several colors for your bridesmaids’ dresses. It’s even better when the grooms’ men do the same with their ties. Go out of the norm, be daring and experiment more with color for a unique and more colorful wedding.
The idea of one color for all your bridesmaids has been there for centuries and you have every reason to standout on your big day.
Check out these rainbow dresses ideas you can borrow from these bridesmaids:
1. Don't be too shy to try out new ideas. Sometimes you will be amazed by how perfectly things will turn out.
2. Let you big day standout like no other. It only comes once remember? With color, you will never go wrong if you play it well.
3. Their smiles tell it all. Confidence, elegance and happiness.
4. We love this look on these ladies. You definitely should try out the multicolored bridesmaids' dresses.
5. Colour does magic and that's what it did with these bridesmaids.
6. That smile when you know that everyone envies your looks. The off-shoulder fishtail design was a perfect choice for these bridesmaids.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: