- Aston Martin has officially announced the four cars that will appear in the next James Bond installment, "No Time to Die."
- The lineup includes the classic DB5, the first Aston Martin to ever be featured in a "007" film, as well as the 2021 Valhalla.
- The British carmaker called the lineup the "past, present and future."
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories .
The upcoming James Bond film will feature four Aston Martin models: the DB5, DBS Superleggera, Valhalla, and V8 Vantage.
The film, "No Time to Die ," is set to be released in 2020 and will star Daniel Craig as "James Bond." This will be the 25th installment of the famed British spy films.
The British carmaker and the "007" films have a long-standing relationship. The first Aston Martin appearance was the DB5 in the Oscar-winning 1964 film "Goldfinger" starring Sean Connery as James Bond. The car received 10 minutes and 21 seconds of fame in the film.
The automaker claims this was the start of the relationship between it and the "James Bond" franchise that has now spanned over 50 years and 11 "007" films.
It has also tweeted that the four cars, including the mid-engine 2021 Valhalla, represent the "past, present and future."
The DB5, Valhalla, and V8 Vantage were all previously publicly confirmed to appear in the film. The fourth and final car, the DBS Superleggera, was announced as part of the lineup on October 5.
Take a look at the cars you will be able to spot in the next James Bond installment:
- German authorities say Mercedes may have manipulated emissions readings on hundreds of thousands of vans
- A Delta flight was delayed 3 hours after a passenger managed to board without a ticket
- The 10 cars owners ditch after less than a year more than any other, according to data