7 times Margaret Kenyatta wowed us with her killer fashion sense (Photos)
She is the most beloved of Kenyan first ladies…
Whether she's in a deera ,kitenge or formal outfit she manages to make everything look ridiculously good without trying too hard.
Without further ado, here are 7 times Margaret Kenyatta killed us with her fashionable outfits:
1. When she stole the show on Madaraka Day with this elegant red flow-y dress which she accessorised with a maasai necklace and a headband.
2. In this blue sari she wore to a Gala Dinner hosted by Moroccan Ambassador to Kenya Abdelilah Benryane at his house to celebrate 50 years of Moroccan diplomatic relations with Kenya.
3. In a red and orange kitenge which she wore at the welcome banquet hosted recently by H.E. Xi Jinping & H.E. Peng Liyuan for world leaders & their spouses.
4. When she slayed the hell out of this deera when President Yoweri Museveni hosted the Kenyan first couple at a State Banquet thrown in the honor of President Uhuru at State House, Uganda.
5. When she wore this red and zebra official outfit for her meeting with pop icon Madonna. A meeting that led to the collaboration of Madonna’s foundations and Margaret Kenyatta's Beyond Zero campaign.
6.When she opted for a navy blue dress instead of the traditional black colour people wear at funerals for the burial of her former Kianda School classmate.A colourful tribal scarf added on the outfit gave an eye-catching spin to the otherwise plain outfit.
7.When she hosted the Ugandan first lady at Statehouse Nairobi in this whimsical number.
Which of these is your favorite look? Sound off in the comment section below and let us know.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: