Tourist dies of heart attack while watching strippers at club
At first people thought he was drunk
The incident shocked revellers at the club located on Soi Cowboy Street.
Multiple women told police that Downing was sitting next to the stage and watching the strippers dancing.
He had a foam baton and waved it in the air when he suddenly fell to the floor. At first, people thought that Downing was drunk.
When employees noticed that Downing failed to stand up, they became concerned and called for help.
Paramedics who arrived at the scene attempted to revive Downing, but their efforts were unsuccessful.
He was declared dead at the scene. An autopsy showed that the cause of death was a heart attack.
The British Embassy was notified about Downing’s death.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: