Without styling tips, the natural hair journey can be boring and frustrating.
Super easy way to style your short natural hair into a puff bun
Easy and neat!
But that’s why people like us are here, to give you tips. We already showed you how you can style your short natural hair into a slick faux high bun. Now, we will show you how you can style your short natural hair into a puff. The good thing with this style is that you do not need much, you will not require any extension, and if you’re always in a hurry, this can be a neat go to style for your everyday look.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Hair brush
- Elastic band
- Hair gel
1. Start by combing out your hair.
2. Get your elastic band, making sure that it will not be too tight as that could give you a headache, and wear it on your neck.
3. Gel the perimeter of your hair generously, leaving out the tips and then use your hair brush to brush it upwards.
4. Put on your elastic band, and start by pushing the back, then the front, to get a puff.
5. Lay your edges with the toothbrush (optional).
6. Tie a scarf around the part you applied the gel for about ten to 15 minutes to lay the hair.
7. After that, pull up the puff using your afro comb to make the puff bigger to your desired length.
8. Easy-peasy and cute!
You can watch the full tutorial here.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: