Here's what celebs wore to Bahati's reality TV show celebration party (Photos)
Bahati is laughing all the way to the bank
That's right, Bahati is set to have his new reality show, 'Being Bahati' which will premier on 22nd July. While I think that's a great move, I do have a problem with the name which sounds so similar to South Africa's Bonang Matheba's reality show which is called 'Being Bonang'. Not to throw any shade or dim anyone's shine but I'm wondering, wasn't there any other name out there that they could've selected? Not even a brainstorming session helped? We Kenyans lack originality sometimes. Anyway enough of my rant.
The 'story yangu' hitmaker held a barbecue at Clarence House Hotel and Executive Apartments to celebrate the new deal with his famous friends and if the photos are anything to go by, it looked like it was a pretty fun affair. Fashion-wise, people did not disappoint, albeit, we would've loved to see more ladies since this looked like it was more of a sausage fest but who knows, maybe he has more male friends. It's none of our business.
Here's what celebs wore to the Bahati reality show celebration party:
1. Vivianne and Sam West were in cool casual outfits.
2. Bahati wore this really cute and stylish Ankara matching outfit. I love the fact that he ditched the belt.
3. David Wonder was trendy in a floral bomber paired with a casual ensemble of white pants, black tee and sneakers.
4. Is it just me or did J Blessing look like a high school entertainment prefect?
5. Kabi wa Jesus and Milly wa Jesus are always so cute together.
6. Mr. Seed looked dope in an all black outfit accessorized with a bandana while DJ Mo wore the good old basic but stylish combo of denims, a vibrant colored shirt and sneakers.
7. Hope Kid is one stylish gent, DK Kwenye Beat, man, what's you eating?
8. Kalekye's Ankara kimono was super chic.
9. DJ Ruff brought his beret swag.
ALSO READ: Bahati’s daughter lands ambassadorial job
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: