One of the top trends of the year
The belt from Italian street and luxury wear line, Off-White by Ghanaian-American founder, Virgil Abloh has been so on trend this year. From international celebrities such as Beyonce to fashion IT girls and fashion enthusiasts, we are seeing the belt being styled differently for a funky look. The industrial belt is a long belt that comes in many colors and has 'Off-White' written all over it, which is the signature look of the brand which sells both men's and women's wear. It's a unisex belt that can be worn by both men and women. I'm absolutely loving how fashionistas are styling the belt. Fashion is all about experimenting and trying out different creative looks.
Oh btw, the belt doesn't come cheap. To join the bandwagon, you will need well over 100 Euros (Approx 10,000 Ksh) if you want the real designer belt as the prices range from 126-156 Euros. Albeit, I'm pretty positive that you can find a Moi Avenue couture one aka fake if that's your cuppa tea. Fake it till you make it.
Check out how to style the belt.
1. Love love love how she added flair to her miniskirt look by adding the Off-White belt which matched her bag.
2. This fashionista also matched her belt and bag. Waist so snatched.
3. I particularly like how the yellow pops on a white outfit.
4. You can wear the belt with just about anything really.
5. This floral suit look with a matching belt is a straight 10.
6. This lady's night out look is way too fab! I love the contrasting colors and the cold shoulder style.
7. You can style it with a shirt dress and sneakers too.
8. The belt can effortlessly turn a basic outfit from drab to fab.