Jayson is more stylish than you
Jaguar has three kids, two girls and one boy, Tamara, Toria and Jayson and they have a tight sibling bond that we can’t help but admire. The Musician cum Politician constantly shares photos of all his kids spending quality time together as well as of him partaking in daddy duties and it’s great to see that side of him.
When it comes to dressing up kids, if you do not know the right places to shop or what to even buy for your kids, that can be a disaster. Your child is a reflection of you and if they look unkempt that will reflect negatively on you. While most parents prefer to shop from local fashion retailers that deal in kids wear, others choose to thrift shop as it's more affordable. The trick with looking great is always having an eye for what's fashionable and what's not and if you're not sure, you can always draw inspiration from sources such as Pinterest on how to style your kid. Jayson’s mum must be one stylish stylish mama as this boy literally looks good every time. Trendy pants and sneakers characterize Jayson’s closet and his style is what micro-fashion is all about.
Wondering how to dress your son? Here’s a cheat sheet from Jayson’s style:
1. Ash grey pants with a matching tee and sneakers. A look!
2. Aww look at those little boat shoes? So cute!
3. When in doubt, go for the polo shirt, jeans and sneakers look.
4. Printed slacks paired with a simple tee or open shoes are the perfect weekend look.
Converse or Vans go with pretty much any outfit and you can find them in thrift stores at affordable prices. These should be a wardrobe must-have when dressing up you kid.
5. His sneakers game is so on point!
We love how he rocked this bomber jacket look.
6. Khaki jogger pants paired with a tee and slip ons.
7. Same joggers styled differently, with a camo shirt and worker boots.
A style tip, you can buy a few pants, to act as a foundation and then style them differently with different shirts and t-shirts to achieve different looks.