Check out the fashion at Fally Ipupa's concert (Photos)
Rhumba fans can dress too
The artiste, branded King of Rhumba performed live in concert at Uhuru Gardens this past Saturday and gave revelers a thrilling performance. He was in the country to promote his fourth album, 'Tokoos Nouvel' and while his performance was definitely the cherry on top, he was perfectly complemented by Gogosimo Band, Les Wanyika and the legendary General Defao who was the surprise act.
Fans of Fally got the fashion memo; after all, when attending a Congolese artistes' concert, you might as well rock your best version of La Sape right? Well, or give it a try...
Here's what people wore to the concert:
1. The man of the hour himself, Fally was clad in an all black ensemble accessorized with a baseball hat and trendy fanny pack.
2. A very colorful General Defao brought his La Sape swag.
3. James Gogo of Gogosimo Band was looking dapper in an Ankara suit.
4. This duo kept it pretty and trendy in their edgy outfits.
5. Twinning in biker jackets.
6. Lavin Asego's outfit combo was a straight ten outta ten.
7. We are totally feeling this camo swag.
8. Former Miss Kenya, Juliet Ochieng stunned in a Kitenge number. We see that lippie poppin' sis.
9. No harm in copying Naija swag if you do it right.
11. This gent has a clue on what La Sape style is all about. A strong 8 for effort.
12. Happy girls are the prettiest.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: