This Hijabi fashionista is all the proof that you can be modest and still stylish A.F (Photos)
You don't have to wear revealing clothes to look sexy
Nowadays, there are many Hijabi fashionistas who are incorporating trendy and modern pieces into their style without compromising on their values and religious beliefs.
One such lady is Toronto-based fashionpreneur, Halima Iman. The 6foot tall stylish Hijabi started her business alongside other family members because she wanted to create trendy clothes for the modern, fashion conscious yet modest woman. Her company, Ismahan & Co was born from the frustration Halima, being a tall woman would get after failing to find pants, skirts or tops that were long enough. Her company thus bridges the gap in all things fashion between the tall woman, modesty and style.
If you're a Muslim lady who sometimes ditches the Buibui for modest separates, then you can definitely borrow some style tips from Halima on how to be a stylish Hijabi cause boy, this lady serves looks!
1. Do not be afraid to experiment with vibrant colors.
2. You can switch the long skirts for decent pants.
3. Incorporate florals into your every day look.
4. The modern day Hijabi is all about making trendy pieces look modest.
5. Pro tip, you can find ways to accessorize over the Hijab like Iman did with a flower crown especially for a social event.
6. You can never go wrong with a midi denim skirt.
7. Keeping it classy yet modest.
8. A trendy blouse paired with a well fitting maxi skirt is definitely a look.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: