‘Kidnapped’ MCA allegedly goes crazy and allegedly threatens to rape and kill female MCAs (Photo+Video)

In mid-September Patrick Chege, Kiambu county assembly majority leader and Gitothua ward representative was in the news. This was after he disappeared for close to a week and no one knew where he was.

Kiambu county leader of majority and Gitothua ward representative Patrick Chege

A situation that forced Kiambu county assembly speaker Gathii Irungu to order an investigation into the whereabouts of the missing ward representative. This move came after fellow MCAs told the speaker that Chege could be in danger as he had told fellow MCAs and fans on social media that his life was in danger.

When he made his unexpected return to the county assembly after a week, he had quite the tale to tell. He said that he had hidden at the Ruiru Catholic Church fearing for his life when a gang of men including 3 police officers injected him with an unknown substance after finding out that he had hidden at the parish priest’s abode.

He said that this injection supposedly administered by a doctor from Chiromo Lane hospital, Nairobi without his consent. He said that he was later 'kidnapped' and put on lock-down at the hospital and was rescued by residents who found out where he was after disappearing for a week.

“I was seeking asylum in a Church in Ruiru when I was taken by three men and doctors who administered an injection into my body without my consent. Honourable Speaker, please stop any person who thinks I am sick from subjecting me to forceful treatment. I am well and I do not want people rushing me to hospital claiming I am sick.” he told the speaker when speaking at the county assembly.

Now Mr Chege is in the news again after allegedly going crazy yesterday at the county assembly.

NTV reports that the Majority leader  lost his mind and begun hurling unintelligible words and shouting Kabogo’s name loudly.

He then went on to tell the media guys who had come to cover the session that they should not be compromised before he was cuffed and led away for a mental check-up.

Female MCAs had earlier raised alarm and asked for security after Mr. Chege allegedly threatened the women with rape and death.


Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or:

Email: news@pulselive.co.ke