President Uhuru Kenyatta has made several changes in his administration, roping in several opposition politicians, media and sports personalities who will now serve in key dockets and help in shaping up his legacy in his final term in office.
Uhuru makes major changes in government [List]
NASA politicians,media personality and sports legends land key appointments
The gazette notice also saw different Cabinet Secretaries announce changes in the respective dockets, bringing in new talent into the various state corporations.
The following is the full list of the appointments made in a gazette notice dated 08 Feb 2018.
1. Wavinya Ndeti-Chairperson of the Governing Council of Kenya Water Institute
2. David Ole Nkedienye- Chairperson of the National Water Harvesting and Storage Authority
3. Beatrice Marshall- member of the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
4. Olga Karani- Chairperson of the Council of the Kenya Cultural Centre
5. Moses ole Sakuda- member of the Ewaso Ngiro South Development Authority
6. Joyce Lay- members of the Board of Trustees of the Water Sector Trust Fund
7. Joe Mutambu-Chairperson of the Water Resources Authority
8. Kalembe Ndile- member of the Tanathi Water Works Development Agency
9. Simon N. Gicharu-Chairperson of the Rural Electrification Authority Board.
10. Zebedeo John Opore- member of the Board of the Kenya Institute of Mass
11. Paul Tergat-Chairperson, Kenya Academy of Sports Council
12. Katherine Ndereba-Member, Kenya Academy of Sports Council
13. Joan Gituma- Member, Kenya Academy of Sports Council
14. Agnes Oluoch- Member, Kenya Academy of Sports Council
15. Khadija M. Awale- Chairperson of the Board of the Jomo Kenyatta Foundation.
16. Ezra Odondi Odhiambo-Executive Chairman of the Kenya Nuclear Electricity Board.
17. Geoffrey Ngombo Mwango-Chairperson of Board of Directors of the Kenya Maritime Authority.
JOIN OUR PULSE COMMUNITY!
Eyewitness? Submit your stories now via social or: