Using food as an alternative for face scrubs, hair food and basically just anything is nothing new these days.
One food that’s been known to have amazing health benefits is garlic and this simple recipe on how to use garlic to grow your hair is a great example of one of its incredible benefits.
8 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of honey
- Extract the juice from the 8 cloves of garlic. This should give you about a tablespoon of garlic juice.
- To the garlic juice, add one tablespoon of honey and mix until the two are well combined.
- Apply the garlic-honey mixture to your hair and scalp and leave it in for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this twice a week for great results
Recipe courtesy of stylecraze.com